FlooraBase is a recycled tyre granulate suitable for base layer applications. This is installed before a wearing layer of either FlooraBright, FlooraCoat or FlooraBark and can be installed directly onto a stone sub-base.
Main applications include:
- Base layer for playground surfaces.
- Shockpad layer for synthetic sports pitches, generally installed onto a bituminous macadam sub-structure.
- Golf course bunker linings.
- SuDS permeable paving, mixed with aggregates.
- Land drainage, either mixed with soil or loose filled to improve surface porosity.
- Bowling green ditch infill (loose filled).
FlooraBase SBR tyre granules are produced from waste truck tyres, recycled by means of ambient grinding. The process is designed to remove steel, fibre and dust to produce a clean high quality rubber granulate. Regular sieve analysis ensures consistent material sizing. FlooraBase tyre granules are suitable for a variety of sports and play surfacing applications.